Become a Drive iQ PRO Coach, your way to a more rewarding career...
Whilst the driving test focuses on an individual’s ability to control a vehicle,
many crashes involving young drivers are contributed to by poor decision making,
risk taking and lack of hazard awareness. If you are a forward-thinking ADI looking
to improve your professional development and get an edge over the competition, you
might like to consider training to become a Drive iQ PRO coach. Click the "Register Now" symbol and once you have provided your details you will see the available dates.
What is Drive iQ PRO?
This ground-breaking course merges conventional driving tuition and recommendations
by the DSA consultation paper/GDE. Using the latest online learning and software,
it contains vital elements such as motorway, night driving and self- assessment
via a structured syllabus. Drive iQ PRO goes beyond mere car control skill and helps
you coach students to develop a mental aptitude for driving.
How will it help my business?
- Manage all your pupils via an easy to use web interface
- Students complete on-going assessments throughout their learning and are encouraged to self-assess their driving
- Monitor their learning progress online, which will help you tailor their practical lessons
- Your contact details listed on the affiliated Drive iQ PRO Coach Directory for prospective students via the website
- Competitive advantage over other ADIs
- Raise your professional profile
- 1 day towards CPD quota
What are the benefits to Drive iQ PRO students?
- Free access to DSA mock Theory and HP test
- Structured course with online development between practical lessons
- Access to better standard of ADI for individual learning development
- Post-test unit including motorway and night driving
- Optional EdExcel BTEC (level II) qualification in Driving Science (£50 extra if they wish to get the certification)
- Insurance discounts available as provisional and FLH (conditions apply)